1. You can't get through a full day without worrying about a billion worst case scenarios that, rationally, make ZERO sense.
2. You can't get a weird look from your boss without thinking, "Welp, that's it. I'm getting fired."
3. You can't get to bed early without spending a minimum of two hours thinking about all the horribly awkward things you've done in your life.
4. You can't hang out with someone solo without freaking out over whether they're having a good time or not.
5. And you can't take a compliment without anxiety whispering, "Do they really feel that way, or do they just want something from you?"